Truist’s management team is committed to ensuring the future of e-philanthrophy by establishing a realistic vision and attainable goals. The planning, resource organization, leadership and coordination will be achieved as we emphasize our people.
The Truist management team brings a wealth and diversity of expertise to the company’s operations, resulting in a dynamic and well-rounded view of and strategy for operating within the global market.
- Prior to joining Truist full time, Bill was the Managing Director and Operating Partner at Sopris Capital from October 2007.
- Since 2004, Bill served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Valutec, a Sopris Capital company that was sold to Metavante in January, 2007.
- From June 2000 through January 2003, he was President and Chief Executive Officer of Cignify Corporation.
- In June 1997 he became President of First Data POS, which included the MicroBilt and Gamma companies of First Data Corporation.
- From November 1995 through June 1997, Bill served as Vice President and General Manager of First Data’s Terminal Services Group.
- From 1994 through 1995, he was Vice President and General Manager of Financial Products Software Group including OnLine Banking and Coin Financial software.
- Prior to joining First Financial Management in 1991, Bill held various management positions at IBM for nine years.
Since 1995 Berry served as VP Finance and CFO of Predictive Systems, Inc. where he was an instrumental force in that organization’s evolution from startup to a public company. Predictive was sold to International Network Services in June, 2003. Berry has held a number of leadership positions since leaving Predictive, including CEO of his own financial consulting company, CFO at Partsearch Technologies and Southern Diversified Products.
Berry holds a M.S. in Information Systems from CUNY and worked towards his MBA at Baruch College, NY.
Cris has managed every aspect of Information Technology services, including software development, global telecommunications, systems integration, managed hosting (outsourcing), B2B e-Commerce, TQM and project management.
He holds an MBA in Management from Rockhurst College in Kansas City, MO.
Denis draws on more than 25 years of sales, sales leadership, marketing and entrepreneurial experience in his current role as Director of Sales. Prior to joining Truist, Denis was a Business Performance Advisor to Insperity where he focused on workforce optimization solutions to improve productivity and profitability. Before Insperity, he worked as an Ambassador to the Annapolis and Anne Arundel Chamber of Commerce and with over 15 years of lending experience, was a Senior Loan Officer at Academy Mortgage securing over $520 million in home mortgages. After personally acquiring Bayside Office Support Services, Denis turned around a failing operation and improved profit margins by 30% and grew the business 25%. At Professional Home Mortgage, in addition to being a producer himself, Denis set up a team of loan officers that were able to exceed expectations and production on a consistent basis.
Denis holds a BS degree in Business Management from the University of Tampa.
Joe has a strong and diverse background. He has successfully held positions as Vice President of Finance and Administration for a major non-profit, and Vice President of Information Technology for one of the largest United Way organizations in the country. Joe has also held various accounting and controllership positions in several industries including chemical manufacturing, computer peripheral manufacturing and specialty metals.
Joe holds a degree in Accounting from the University of Delaware and is a CPA.
Neal has more than 10 years of operations, technology and infrastructure experience, serving in various positions in both the non-profit and for-profit sectors. He most recently served as COO of United eWay, prior to which he was with Deloitte Consulting and AT&T
Neal holds a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Seton Hall University.